5 star reviews
Read What Our Customers Have to Say About Our Resume Writing Services
Know What You’re Getting Into Before You Place an Order
At The Resume Store, we insist on complete transparency about our professional resume writing services. Thus, we encourage all of our customers to leave us a review about their experience choosing our company for their professionally-written resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn Profiles.
Here’s what they have to say.
As great it is for us to hear positive things about our company, our services, and our staff through online reviews, it’s also vital to hear things we could improve. Thus, throughout our 22 years of operating, we encouraged customers to share honest feedback with us. In turn, we identified potential problem areas and addressed them to improve the services we offer and the value we provide through our work.
Why Choose Us
These reviews already offer some indication why you may want to choose our company over competitors, but we’ll give you a quick summary of what you can get from us.
- Resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn Profiles are written well with a focus on skills and experiences relevant to the posting for which you want to apply.
- We infuse your documents with relevant keywords so that it passes Applicant Tracking System (ATS) scanners. Thus, your resume will have a high chance of reaching the preliminary screening process.
- At the same time, all of your work is presented neatly to allow recruiters to read and identify your unique skills and experiences that can fit the position criteria and benefit the company.
- We have a track record of an 85% interview success rate. So, when you choose us, you’re giving yourself a high chance of getting called for interviews.
- Through over 2 decades of working in the Human Resource and Recruitment arenas, we know what recruiters want from applicants—not just within one industry but over 1000 of them. Thus, we know how to tailor your resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile to help get you an interview call.
- Factual accuracy is important to us. Thus, when we write your documents, we double-check all the little details to ensure that there are no discrepancies.
Write to Us
Fill out the form below, and we’ll respond promptly.
We have been articulating professionals’ qualifications, skills, achievements, and experience in neatly organized written documents since 1995—since 2009 as The Resume Store. So, if you’re ready to get one step closer to getting called to a job interview, then learn more about our resume writing services now!