Do to popular demand, The Resume Store is expanding its stellar Resume Writing Services to major cities on the East Coast;
Cities like Manhattan, Philadelphia, and Boston, that have demonstrated the need for the exemplary services of The Resume Store
in order to acquire the quality of resumes that more than meet the under, and unemployed career seeking expectations.
Our clients, more than 6000, have achieved an average 85% interview success rate.
A predominant majority have received multiple offers of employment within 3-months.
Build Up your Resume in Tampa, FL
The Tampa Bay Lightning have had deep runs in the NHL Playoffs in 3 out of the last 4 years. But despite the sustained success, the team has failed to capture the franchise’s second Stanley Cup.
To push a team over the top, it’s not uncommon to see a bit of a shakeup on the roster and coaching staff. And that’s just what the Lightning did.
Associate coach Rick Bowness and assistant coach Brad Lauer will not return to the Lightning bench.
Good news; The Lightning has filled one of the openings on Jon Cooper’s coaching staff, announcing that former Tampa Bay forward Jeff Halpern has been hired as an assistant coach, vice president and general manager Steve Yzerman announced.
If The Resume Store was hired to write Halpern’s resume, what information within it would have helped convince general manager Steve Yzerman that he should be considered in the first place?
- Rerecorded 152 goals and 221 assists during 14 seasons in the NHL
- Played in 79 games, scoring 18 goals with 11 assists, and was +21 with the Washington Capitals
- Washington Capitals named Halpern the twelfth team captain in franchise history on September 23, 2005
- Scored 11 goals, and added a career-high 33 assists In the 2005–06 NHL season
- Went on a huge hot streak, scoring 10 goals and 18 points in 19 games after being acquired by the Lightning
- As a result of his trade to Tampa Bay he led the league during the 2007–08 NHL season in games played as one of only two players to appear in 83 games, or one more than a team’s full schedule,
- Halpern scored seven goals to go with nine assists.
- Playing in 52 games during the 2008-09 NHL Season, Halpern was named the captain of the United States national team for the 2008 World Championships in Canada.
- In 13 NHL seasons he had 147 goals and 214 assists (361 points) in 907 regular-season games.
- He also had seven goals and 14 points in 39 Stanley Cup Playoff games.
If The Resume Store was hired to write Jon Halpern’s, it would certainly highlight these exceptional accomplishments and more.
Jon Halpern’s Awards would also be part of his Resume
- All-ECAC Hockey Second Team 1997-98
- ECAC Hockey All-Tournament Team 1998
- All-ECAC Hockey Second Team 1998-99
- ECAC Hockey All-Tournament Team 1999
How strong will Jon Halpern’s resume be, if he hired The Resume Store to develop a resume that elevates him above his competition by illustrating solutions and strategies that will help achieve Lightening goals?
How strong will your resume be, if you made the same prudent decision?
The fact is, many see the job hunt as a universally dreaded process. After hours of searching through job boards, the frustrating absence of responses, and the uncomfortable task of selling yourself, you might be tempted to give up on your dream career. Thankfully, Tampa, FL now has access to one of the Tampa Bay areas and the Nation’s best resume assistance services available. The Resume Store will pinpoint your strengths and organize them into a stellar resume that attracts the attention of targeted hiring authorities.
At The Resume Store, we identify and highlight your unique qualifications and amplify them in a concise way to catch the attention of job creators in your industry. With more than 22-years’ of experience, it’s no surprise that we have achieved an 85% interview success rate among our clients within the Tampa Bay, FL area.
Our resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn Profile writing services significantly increase your chances of being invited to interview with quality companies. We’re not just blowing smoke – during our in-person, Skype, or FaceTime consultations, our resume experts will embed within your resume the reasons why you should be hired; the solutions you will provide, the accomplishments you will achieve, and the savings onboarding you will yield. Read: Why Should We Hire You? We’ll make sure they align with the benefits and solution that employers seek in qualified candidates.
Some of the industries and types of candidates we work with include:
- T echnical
- Case managers
- Entry level positions
- Nursing & Healthcare
- Military transitioning to civilian life
- Federal Government, and more.
We’ve written cover letters, resumes, and LinkedIn Profiles for applicants in over 300 industries in the Tampa Bay, FL area. Even if you’re a pro in a different line of work, we can pool from our resume resources to craft a unique resume based on your skills.
For our clients that did not have LinkedIn Profiles; we emphasized its importance in today’s highly technical and Internet based employer ap- plication processes.
Over the next 10 to 15-years, or so; employers seeking professionals and executives will no longer ask for resumes; instead, they will ask for your LinkedIn Profile web address.
The benefits of having a LinkedIn Profile are many. You may connect with colleagues and other professionals. You may post White Papers, videos, essays, and other items that increase your potential value to the many employers that may seek out your profile for their employment needs.
To see an example, visit https://www.linkedin.com/in/theresumestore/
Get Help from The Resume Store Today!
See for yourself what makes The Resume Store one of the best resume services in the Tampa Bay area. We’ll sit down, Skype, or FaceTime with you to review your work experience, accomplishments, skills and credentials to craft a stunning resume bound to catch the attention of that dream job you’ve been craving.
Call us today 727-219-0177; email us email@example.com, or use our CONTACT US page in which, you may upload your current resume for us to review.